Thursday, February 16, 2012

Twisted Metal (2012 | Video Game Review)

It's been years since the last Twisted Metal game has come out, but now, the carnage is back. And it's better than ever.

So I'm not sure how long it's been since the last Twisted Metal game has came out, but when this game was announced last year, I'm pretty sure all hardcore fans were all excited and going crazy. Me? I wasn't too hardcore of a Twisted Metal fan at the time, but I knew what it was and I knew that it seemed fun.

But oh boy, was this game worth the wait! I know some people didn't like it, as G4 Posted on their Google+ Page a link to a blog that pretty much trashed this game and all it's glory. Cheeky b**tard.

Well anyone as all Twisted Metal fans know, this game is amazing. Even if it's your first time playing the Twisted Metal series, you won't be disappointed with this game. I can GUARANTEE you that.

While the story is kind of short, it's a lot of fun, and definitely challenging. There is a pretty hard Gold trophy that you can get if you beat the story mode without dying or switching out vehicles. Too bad that's pretty much impossible. I attempted to do that myself, but unfortunately, I couldn't get the job done. (Sad face.) The boss battles are quite a challenge, but definitely fun and definitely worth a play.

A lot of games don't normally have a live action cut-scene, this game does. And it's REALLY amazing. It definitely adds a good feel to the game, it makes you feel really good. Just. Really, freakin', good.

Ahem. Anyway, back to the cut-scenes. Like I said the live action cut-scenes make you feel like this could actually happen. And from what I've heard...They're talking about a Twisted Metal MOVIE. That's right, a Freakin' MOVIE! *Fanboys.*

Back to the basics. Controls are pretty easy to learn and master, sure you'll screw up for a while and I'm pretty sure you'll die during the story so that you won't get your trophy right away, but who cares?! Not this guy. Nope. Not me. Alright, so like I said controls, basic, weapons, basic. If you need help, just go to the training thing. Simple enough right?

Oh, and don't get me started on the Multiplayer. The Multiplayer is SO fun. It's amazing all the gametypes that they have on it!

Alright well I think that's it for my Twisted Metal review...I'll be sure to post a Twisted Metal Black Review considering I got that too. And Twisted Metal 2.

Peace out everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment