Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ocarina of Time 3D & Zelda Week!

Hello everyone, Josh here with a pretty big announcement.

Last night I bought the new Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and honestly it's amazing. I'm only about 5 hours into the game and I'm on the 3rd Spiritual stone right now. And guys, it's an amazing game. I know it's been out for a while but I finally got the chance to buy it and play it. Anyway, I'll be doing a Multi-Part review on it due to it's size.

Also! Next week, I'll start "Zelda Week." Where everyday I'll be reviewing a new Zelda game, starting with The Legend of Zelda 1. Here's the official list of games I'll be reviewing.

Monday, March 19th: The Legend of Zelda.

Tuesday, March 20th: Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link.

Wednesday, March 21st: A Link to the Past.

Thursday, March 22nd: Links Awakening.

Friday, March 23rd: Oracle of Ages and Seasons. (Double Review.)

Considering I don't have the remaining games on my consoles right now, I'm only going to do these 6 games. With Friday being a special Double Review of both Ages and Seasons.

Check back later for the first part of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment